Digital "SMART" TENS Unit with Body Area Select (World's Smartest TENS!)
The LG-SMART TENS Unit is an FDA Approved, highly effective, powerful, and simple to use TENS Unit. Choosing the body part you are treating from the one 10 preset body areas and the LG-SMART TENS Unit will provide you with a therapeutic pain relief treatment.
Whether you are an experienced use or a novice, the LG-SMART TENS Unit is easy to operate. Simply place the 2 electrode pads on the area(s) where you are experiencing the pain, turn on the unit, and experience effective pain relief.
The LG-SMART provides high clinical intensity treatment(100mA) - the type of treatment you would receive at a clinic.
More About TENS Therapy
People use TENS to relieve pain for many different types of illnesses and conditions. They are use often to both treat acute and long lasting chronic pain including muscle, joint, and bone problems that occur with illnesses such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. It is also effective for conditions and injuries such as low back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, or bursitis.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) is a treatment that has been used for many years. A TENS unit sends comfortable impulses through the skin that stimulate the nerve (or nerves) in the treatment area. In many cases, this comfortable stimulation treatment will greatly reduce or eliminate the pain.
The LG-SMART TENS Unit comes with everything needed for use including: AC Adapter, Batteries, Electrodes, Lead Wires, Quick Start Guide and Manual. The LG-SMART comes with an Unprecedented 3 Year Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee.
The LG-SMART Digital TENS Includes:
- FDA Approved LG SMART Digital TENS Unit
- Choose from 10 Preset Body Area Programs
- 105mA Clinical Intensity
- Electrode Leads Wires
- 40mm x 40mm Square Pad Adhesive PREMIUM Electrodes
- Belt Clip
- AC Adapter
- Built in Timer
- QUICK START GUIDE and Manual
- Carrying case
- 3 Year Warranty
10 Pre-set Body Area Programs include:
- Mid Back
- Low Back
- Channels: Dual: Isolated Between Channels
- Power Supply: 9V Alkaline battery, type: 6LR61 AC Adapter output:v9.0Vdc, 800mA (optional)
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 40°C (41°FH to 104°FH)with a relative humidity of 30%-75%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Storage conditions: -10°C to 50°C (14°FH to 122°FH)with a relative humidity of 10%-90%,atmospheric pressure from 700 to 1060 Hpa
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.55×0.9 inches(L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs(With battery)
- Tolerance: There may be a ±5% tolerance of all setting and ±10% tolerance of output of intensity.
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer 15,30,60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform - Mono-phase Square Pulse Wave
- Pulse Rate Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Adjustable 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm, Load each channel 1mA/Step
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz